Simple South Indian Dry Chicken Tribal Style – With my twist
Come on friends let us try Simple South Indian Dry Chicken Tribal Style ;). Grab your apron and give a bright smile.
Dear ladies try to use Pud Pot:
Note: Special point for Guy’s. Find it below.
- ½ kg Chicken (preferably chicken thigh portion)
- 50ml Coconut Oil
- 4 Green Chilly
- 10 to 15 curry leaves
- ½ Tea spoon mustard seeds
- ¼ Tea spoon cumin seeds
- ½ Tea spoon turmeric powder
- 2 Tea spoon pepper powder
- 2 Cardamom - My Twist
- 1 Small cinnamon stick - My Twist
- 2 Medium size onion(finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 3 Tea spoons ginger garlic paste
- Salt as needed
- Heat the oil
- Add mustard, Cumin, green chilly, curry leaves, cinnamon stick and cardamom
- Fry it till curry leaves dries
- Add Onion and sauté it well
- Then add ginger garlic paste and sauté it till the raw smell is gone
- Later add chicken, turmeric powder and tomato and mix it well
- Allow it on medium heat for 10 mins(Do not add water. Chicken will let water)
- Add Salt and mix it well.
- Allow it for another 10 mins in medium heat.
- Add pepper powder
- Let it on medium heat till it gets dry
- And as I use to say don't forget to add LOVE 🙂 .
Tada, Simple South Indian Dry Chicken Tribal Style is ready. Eating with boiled rice(not cooker rice) will be heavenly. That to while boiling the rice add 1/4 tea spoon of cumin seed init will give more flavour.
I do understand if your going to cook this, then you are going to start a party. In that case and if kids are not around then add 2 dry chillies for the extra hit.
Moreover, Guys and Girls after trying this recipe please post your comment. Just don’t go and sleep after eating. Enjoy!
Simple South Indian Dry Chicken Tribal Style
If you have time please check this link too – Orange Art Factory