Hope all are safe at home in this lockdown period.
After long time I am back to my cooking. Yes! I am starting a program for a Tamil sat channel about fun cooking for men at home 😉 . And i will be sharing the recipe here in my blog. SO LET’S START.
This time my kitchen in my rooftop. Will share the photos soon. All you need is a good BBQ setup in roof top or your garden or at any open space you have.
- 1 Mango ( South Mulgoba would be awesome)
- 1 Orange
- ½ Lemon
- 10 Mint Leafs
- Coriander Leafs
- Mustard Oil
- Soya Sauce
- BBQ Chicken Fry:
- 4 Chicken Legs
- 1 Medium size Onion
- 1 Small county Tomato
- 1 Lemon
- 4 TS Pepper powder
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 TS Salted Butter
- 5 Curry leaves
- 1 TS Chilly Flakes
- 1 Inch finely chopped Ginger
- 1 TS Curry Masala
- ⅕ TS Mustard Seeds
- Salt as needed
- BBQ Chicken Fry:
- Take chicken leg piece and make a cut on the top were the meat connects to knee. Make sure the it is not connected.
- Make a small slit in that using your small finger and insert Garlic Clove in it.
- Once done make small cuts on the meat in all side.
- Cut a lemon and rub it all over the meat thoroughly.
- Drizzle required amount of salt on each leg piece and rub it.
- Now take a small spoon if pepper and coat it on the each leg piece.
- Put it on the BBQ and let it cook till it get little burned. (Don't let it get too burned)
- Once it is done keep ti aside and take pan and put it on the fire.
- When the pan is hot add 1 table spoon of salted butter( if you have home made butter(Vennai) will be awesome).
- Add ½ tea spoon mustard seeds and 1 TS chilly flakes and roast it.
- Add Curry leaves fry it till it gets roasted.
- Now add 1 TS curry powder and stir it for a minute.
- Now add finely chopped onions in it and fry till it gets brown.
- Meanwhile separate the meat from bone and chop into small cubes.
- Once the onion has turned into brown, add the chopped meat and mix it well for 5 mins.
- Now add the finely cut country tomato to the meat.
- Make sure you are not over cooking or under cooked. It should be soft thats all.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Take the mango, peal it and cut it into small cube's.
- Do the same with the orange. Make sure you remove all seeds.
- Take half lemon and chop it into finely as strips.
- Fine chop the mint leaves and coriander leaves.
- Add everything together and add 1 TS mustard oil and ½ TS soya Sauce( If you want you can skip soya sauce)
YES! it’s ready.
Have it will any rum, it will be super cool. Ya chapatti too.
Anyways my weekend was cool with BBQ chicken fry and my 2 little princess.
Enjoy the food and don’t forget to comment.
Ref: Mulgoba Mango